“Change happens through movement and movement heals.”
Each exercise and movement sequence embodies these six principles.
- Pelvic placement
- Rib cage placement
- Scapular movement and stabilization
- Head and cervical placement
- Whole body health
- Whole body commitment
The free private session serves as your introduction to the studio and Pilates. We will walk you through a series of exercises to assess your strength, flexibility, and overall fitness. With that information you can be placed in the proper level class. The evaluation gives you a really good idea of what Pilates is all about. Most people immediately embrace the concept, even those who are not too fit.
- Comfortable workout clothes that are fairly form fitting.
- Leggings or shorts
- A work out shirt will be just fine.
- A hair-tie if you have long hair
- Full foot-covered “grippy” socks (Required. May be purchased on-site or in our online store.)
- Those looking for fastest results will want to workout 5 to 7 times per week.
- Those wishing to work out 2 or 3 times a week will also see excellent results, it will just take longer.
- Level 1 is the beginning level where you learn the basic exercises and movements in order to build a solid Pilates foundation. We focus on form and alignment making sure you do the moves properly. This class is suited for all fitness levels.
- Level 2 is for more advanced clients who have progressed well through Level 1 and are ready for a new challenge for body and mind. You’ll learn advanced exercises and different uses for the apparatus. We focus on building strength and stability.
- Level 3 is our most advanced class and it is designed to build precision and coordination for those who have mastered focus, form, and alignment. We focus on the mind-body connection.
- Our Level Up class is a “by-invitation” class for clients who need help in a specific move / ability so they can advance to the next level.
You are welcome to cancel/reschedule classes with 10 hours notice. All cancellations are done through our Website. Simply log into your account and make the change. If you do not cancel and are not able to attend a class, you will be charged. This policy shows respect for everyone’s time.